søndag 5. september 2010

Sat Nam Nam :)

Welcome to my blog Sat Nam Nam!
This blog will be about health, raw food and other topics that has a connection to this, such as spirituality and psychology. I am neither a chef, doctor, therapist or psychologist. But in my 24 years in this life I have worked a lot with these things. I will talk more about that later probably.
First however, I would like to explain the name Sat Nam Nam. Sat Nam is sanskrit and means "true identity", ultimately our identity as non seperate, as God, which is what I believe. Nam nam, for anyone who don´t know, means "yummy" in norwegian. So good food, to help us on our way to find our true identity!
I think it all comes together very beautifully, because food holds tremendous power and if we acnowledge this and use it to our benefit, things can really happen. When our bodies and minds function on top level, other things in life just becomes so much easier! I will talk more about this for sure.
I don´t want to be a moralist. I don´t want to make people fell bad over anything or be a judge of any kind. All I want is to try to share my experience, and the joy of both eating and making good food. Because that´s one thing I really, really love to do. And all the benefits, expreiences, both good and bad, I will share with anyone who´s interested!
Sat Nam :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar